Geben Sie einen Suchbegriff ein.
Klicken Sie sich durch den menschlichen Augapfel
The villa with its unmistakable facade and the manicured gardens was built in 1907 in the style of the Founding Epoch, or “Gründerzeit”. Following a tumultuous history, it was used until 1984 as the pediatric station of the orthopedic clinic.
Prof. Detlef Uthoff took over the villa in 1984, had it renovated, and on February 23, 1985 held the grand opening of today’s Eye Clinic Bellevue.
Today, the clinic has two laser surgery departments and two ultra-modern operating rooms. The technology used here for diagnostics and therapy is at the leading edge worldwide. Here experienced surgeons are at work, with more than 150,000 surgical procedures performed.
A team of 24 physicians, plus an operating and nursing team of more than 100 specialists take care of the patient’s well-being. Specialized eye doctors are available for every sector of ophthalmology.
In order to continuously optimize all processes within the eye clinic, the Eye Clinic Bellevue introduced a quality management system and has been quality certified since 12 December 2005.
At our ambulatory care center, another 65,000 treatments are performed annually.